Amount Per Serving:
Waldorf Salad W Ranch Dressing
Life is too short for bland salads, and some say you don’t make friends with salad, but with this dressing you’ll have friends for life.
2 Organic chicken breats - cooled and shredded
2 celery sticks - chopped
1 avocado - sliced
1/2 cup walnuts
1 lebanese cucumber - chopped
1/4 bunch fresh dill - chopped
1/4 cup pepitas
handful baby endive
1 granny apple - sliced
3 tbs ranch dressing
1 ripe avocado (dressing)
3 tbs olive oil (dressing)
2 tbs coconut cream (dressing)
1 tbs apple cider vinegar (dressing)
1/4 bunch fresh parsley (dressing)
1 tsp dijon mustard (dressing)
pinch sea salt
pinch black pepper
- Pre heat oven to 180C
- Remove the chicken breasts from the fridge 30 mins before baking. Place in a baking tray and drizzle with a little olive oil and season. Place in the oven and bake for 40 mins or until cooked through.
- Once cooked through remove from the oven and allow to cool
- • Throw all the ingredients for the dressing in a food processor and blitz for 20 secs or until smooth.
- Shred the cooled chicken and add to a large mixing bowl
- Add the remaining salad ingredient to a separate mixing bowl and lightly toss
- Add 3-4 tbs of the ranch dressing to the salad and lightly toss
- Finally add the chicken and lightly toss again and season
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.