Amount Per Serving:
If you get home and realised you’d forgotten to book the table for two at that restaurant, forgotten to grab some flowers or a card, don’t panic ….this cute little tart will save the day.
1/2 cup LSA
1/2 cup cashews
1/2 cup pitted prunes
2 tbs coconut oil
1 tbs chia seeds
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbs cocao
2 x 400 mls can coconut cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 lemon - juiced
1 lemon - zested
- Start by placing the cans of coconut cream in the freezer.
- To make the base combine all the ingredients except the coconut cream and lemon juice/zest. Process in a blender for 30-60 seconds or until fully combined. It wont matter if some of the nuts a still a bit chunky. Line a small tart tin with a little coconut oil and put the base mixture in the bottom and up the sides.
- Avoid having it too thick as it’s super dense and will overpower the tart – it’s a meal in itself!
- You can smooth it over with the back of a spoon and throw it in the fridge or freezer to chill.
- Remove the coconut cream from the freezer and separate the fatty cream from the water. In a mixing bowl, combine the zest and juice with the coconut cream.
- Fill the tart casing with the lemon-infused cream and top with some berries and a dusting of cocao.
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.