Amount Per Serving:
Now I won’t lie, it’s not going to taste like the usual chocolate base you’re used to. But keep in mind it’s the no-guilt version. Perfect if you’re on a strict sugar free diet or trying to break those sugar cravings but still want a little dessert in your life. I’d serve this with a mousse and raspberries or any of my ice creams.
2 cups LSA
1/2 cup Cocao
1/2 cup coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients – mix until thoroughly combined
- Add the coconut oil and mix with a wooden spoon until fully combined
- Coat a medium fluted tin with coconut oil
- Add the LSA mixture to the tin and use your fingers to pat the mixture flat and up the sides a little
- Pop in the fridge for min of 30 minutes
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.
Lamb Chops & Mash
An easy dish to forget about. The old lamb chop. But boy do I appreciate them when I make them....
Kale & Beet Smoothie
The nutrient density in this smoothie will have you glowing until the following morning...
There are a few things in life more disappointing than a watery smoothie. Ain’t nobody got time for shit...