Amount Per Serving:
Tahini & Cacao Slab
This is a super easy keto treat recipe that can be thrown together in no time. Just be aware that these treats all come with a calorie cost so don’t snuffle them all at once.
2 tbs coconut oil
1/2 Cup Tahini
1/3 Cup Coconut Syrup/Raw Honey
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tbs Cinnamon
1/4 cup Cocao Powder
1 tbs Chia Seeds
2 tbs Activated Buckwheat Kernels
2 tbs Petitas
2 tbs Hemps Seeds (optional)
- In a small saucepan melt the coconut oil on a low heat, add the tahini and honey and combine thoroughly.
- Add the cocao powder, cinnamon, vanilla and seeds and stir well. Once fully combined remove the heat.
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper and pour mix onto the paper and spread evenly.
- Allow to cool for 5 mins and then bang it in the freezer. Chill for 1 hour.
- Put the kettle on, remove choc treats from freezer and snap off a piece. Enjoy!
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.