Amount Per Serving:
Salted Turmeric Butter
600mls pure cream
1/2 tsp himalayan pink salt
1 tsp turmeric
- First of all grab the cream and pour into the blender. Set the blender up on half speed and wait for around 5 minutes or until you hear the blender make a different sound. Essentially we are trying to separate butter from the buttermilk.
- Once it begins to separate just keep an eye on it as it continues to blend. Once its obvious it separating remove it from the blender and drain any excess buttermilk away.
- Pop the solid component into a large mixing bowl and using the back of a wooden spoon push the butter against the side of the bowl to ‘squeeze’ out any residual buttermilk.
- Keep working it for several minutes or until no more liquid comes out.
- Set aside – add the salt and turmeric (optional) and combine thoroughly. Store in airtight container in the fridge.