Amount Per Serving:
Salmon w Olive Tapenade
I love cooking a whole side of salmon. It makes cooking for a group of people way easier and it ends up much cheaper. This is a really simple way to add extra flavour to a side of Salmon. The capers and olives make a great salty combination but the salmon remains the hero. I’ve got this down as quite a generous serve but by all means carve yourself a smaller piece and halve the calories. Serve with a side salad or if you’re feeling cheeky... some crispy chat potatoes. Deeeeeelicious!
1 Side of salmon
1 cup kalamata olives - pitted
1 garlic clove
4 anchovy fillets
1 tbs capers -rinsed/drained
1/4 cup olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- In a small blender combine the olive, garlic, anchovies, capers and oil. Process on a low speed to have more control on the consistency. Ideally you want some texture in your tapenade .
- The quantities for the tapenade will produce a small batch, you’ll only need couple teaspoons for the salmon.
- Use a spoon to spread the tapenade evenly across the fish.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes
- Remove from the heat and allow to rest for couple of minutes – enjoy!
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.