Amount Per Serving:
Purple Kale & Eggs
When I do eat breaky, this is my go-to. Doesn’t have to be purple kale of course. Whatever wilted greens you have in your fridge will do the trick. Yummy buttery eggs, greens and mushies. YUM.
4 tbs olive oil/lard/ghee/butter
3 garlic - roughly chopped
1 long red chilli - roughly chopped
1 bunch of purple kale - stems removed and roughly chopped
100g brown mushrooms - sliced
2 organic eggs
pinch sea salt
pinch black pepper
- Heat the fat in a large fry pan and add the garlic and chilli, cook for 60 seconds on medium heat
- Add chopped mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes whilst stirring to coast the mushroom with fat (add more fat if needed)
- Throw in the kale and stir in
- Cook for 2-3 minutes
- Turn heat down to low, make room in the fry pan for 2 fried eggs
- Crack 2 eggs into the space in the pan and cook for a few minutes until cooked to your liking
- Remove from the heat and plate-up
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.
One Pot Chicken
Feeling lazy? Got a cold? Cooking for friends on a budget? Here’s your go to guy! This simple 6 step...
Angus Sirloin, Asian Greens & Nam Jim Sauce
This is such a simple dish but the nam Jim sauce takes it up a few notches into the realm...
Salmon w Olive Tapenade
I love cooking a whole side of salmon. It makes cooking for a group of people way easier and it...
Green Mango Salad
I first tried this on a trip to Thailand. Such a delightful little dish. Sweet and tangy and light and...