Amount Per Serving:
Prawns in Coconut Broth
Simple and delicious - I can still hear the family slurping their last mouthfuls of this dish
1 tbs coconut oil
1/2 red onion - finely chopped
2 garlic cloves - chopped
2-3 small red chilli - chopped (deseeded if needed)
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp turmeric
1-2 tbs fish sauce
peeled and devined dozen large MSC prawns
1 green capsicum - thinly sliced
3 zucchini - julienned
200mls coconut cream
100mls water/fish stock
pinch chilli flakes - topping
pinch sea salt
pinch black pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a fry pan on medium heat
- Add the onion, garlic and chilli and cooked for 2-3 minutes
- Add the mustard seeds and turmeric and cooked for a further 2-3 minutes
- Throw in the coconut cream
- Add 100mls of water or fish stock
- Add fish sauce and let simmer for 5 minutes before adding the capsicum, zucchini and prawns
- Cook until the prawns turn from translucent to opaque approx 5-6 minutes (low-medium heat)
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.
Poached Salmon w Zoodles
I see you rolling your eyes. “Here he goes again with the pretend spaghetti. You can’t fool us Scott Gooding.”...
Fried Eggs with Sage Butter and Chilli
Guys, guys, I know what you’re thinking. Scott!? I can’t eat fried eggs without toast! I simply can’t! Well…...
Duck Egg Omelette
Duck eggs aren’t as common as chicken eggs but that’s what makes this breakfast dish a little special. If you...
Waldorf Salad W Ranch Dressing
Life is too short for bland salads, and some say you don’t make friends with salad, but with this dressing...