Amount Per Serving:
Pan-fried John Dory w Asian dressing
This dressing features a number of times across various recipes. Having a few dressings up your sleeve can turn a dish from good to great.
2 John Dory Fillets
1 tbs coconut oil
200g cherry tomatoes - halved
1/2 bunch mint - ripped
1/2 bunch basil - ripped
2-3 zucchini - cut into ribbons
1 clove garlic - finely chopped
1 small red chilli - finely chopped
1 lemongrass - just pale part (finely chopped)
1 lime - juiced
1 tsp honey
1 tbs fish sauce
- Combine the minced garlic, chilli and lemongrass with the honey, lime juice and fish sauce and stir it up some. You may need to heat the mix a little if the honey isn’t infusing.
- Add the coconut oil to the pan on a med-high heat, add the fish and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked through
- Remove from the pan and set aside
- Combine the zucchini, tomatoes, basil and mint
- Add the fish to the salad mix
- Spoon the dressing over the salad
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.