Amount Per Serving:
Indian food is hands down my favourite cuisine. I admit I’ve been spoilt as a kid growing up just outside of London where there was a high population of Indians and Pakistanis which made for cultural diversity but also soooo many amazing restaurants. I miss this about England, that and a quintessential English village.
3 eggs (biodynamic/organic) - whisked gently
3 small brown onions - thinly sliced
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp ground coriander
3 tbs coconut flour
1/3 cup dessicated coconut
1 green chilli
1 lime (juiced)
1 tsp coconut oil
pinch sea salt
I served with some shredded coconut (blitzed), green chilli, lime and a splash of coconut oil. So good.
- Gently whisk the eggs together with a fork, add the onion, spices/herbs and coconut flour and season.
- Heat 1/2 cup coconut oil in a small pan on a med/high heat.
- Once the oil is hot drop a tablespoon of mixture in the pan and flip over once browned.
- Cook for a couple of mins in total and remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a food processor combine the coconut, lime juice, chilli and coconut oil – process for 10 seconds and serve with the bhaji’s – YES!
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.