Amount Per Serving:
After Matilda and I had finished this meal she looked up and said that I cook very masculine food...I have to say that comment was on the money in relation to this dish. It has 'bloke' or 'bachelor' written all over it.
500g pork or beef sausages - chopped
2 tbs olive oil
1 onion - chopped
6 garlic - chopped
1 carrot - sliced
2 tbs capers
1/2 red capsicum - chopped
1 field mushroom
250g chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup frozen peas
1 tbs herbs de Provence
1/4 bunch fresh parsley leaves
pinch sea salt
pinch black pepper
- Remove the sausages from the fridge 20 mins before cooking
- Heat the olive oil on medium heat add the onion and garlic and sauté for 3-4 minutes
- Add the chopped sausages (or leave them whole) and turn to ensure they brown all over
- Cook for 4-5 minutes before adding the herbs, capsicum capers, tomatoes, carrot, mushroom
- Turn the heat to low and allow to cook for 20 minutes or until carrots have softens – stirring occasionally
- Bring some salted water to the boil in a small saucepan and add the peas – bring back to the boil and cook for 2 minutes, remove from the heat, drain and add to the fry pan
- Stir through the peas, remove from the heat and add the parsley before mixing through
- Season and serve
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.
Baked Salmon w Sauteed Mushroom & Brussels
Simple and delicious. I always leave the skin on because just under the skin is where all the good stuff...
Coconut and Pumpkin Curry
What was that I heard you say? Curry’s too hard to make? Well, it’s your lucky day my friends because...
Mango w Lemon Infused Coconut Cream
I’ve listened to the BBC radio show “Desert Island Discs” for years where a celebrity is cast away on a...
Waldorf Salad W Ranch Dressing
Life is too short for bland salads, and some say you don’t make friends with salad, but with this dressing...