Amount Per Serving:
Kale & Eggs
An easy, healthy, keto, fast, no fuss breaky. You’ll be full of energy and brain power after chowing down on this.
1/2 bunch kale - roughly chopped
2 tbs olive oil or coconut oil
2 tbs tahini
1/2 garlic clove - minced
1/2 lemon - juiced
1/2 chia seeds - topping
pinch sea salt
pinch black pepper
- Pop the eggs into a small saucepan with just enough water to cover the eggs.
- Put them on high heat with lid on until boiling.
- Once boiling remove from the heat and let sit for 6 minutes
- Heat the oil in a fry pan on medium heat
- Throw in the chopped kale, tossing constantly
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, until softened
- Remove from the heat, squeeze lemon, season and set aside
- For the tahini dressing pop all the ingredients into a small mixing bowl and combine (tahini, 1/2 lemon, water, garlic)
- Run cold water onto the eggs after 6 mins and peel
- Assemble dish and season