Amount Per Serving:
Another green eggs dish except these eggs aren’t scrambled. Easy, delicious and definitely a Sunday favourite after we’ve been to the farmers market and have a box full of fresh green stuff. Don’t have fresh kale? No worries, this dish is perfect for putting all those wilted greens sitting in the bottom of your fridge to good use.
3 tbs butter
4 shallots - finely chopped
3 garlic cloves - finely chopped
1 long red chilli - finely chopped
1/2 bunch purple kale - chopped
50g halloumi or feta cheese
pinch sea salt
pinch black pepper
- Heat the oil in a fry pan on a medium heat
- Add the chopped shallots, garlic and chilli and cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add the chopped kale and stir with the shallot mix, until fully combined – cook for 60 secs
- Make 4 hollows in the green mixture and crack an egg in each hollow.
- Sprinkle some haloumi or feta on top
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until the eggs are cook through
- Remove from the heat and season
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.
Roasted Bone Marrow w Chimichurri
I was one of those kids who loved to suck the marrow out of chops. But I understand that not...
Tiger Prawns in Tomato Sauce
I’ve never been a massive fan of prawns. I kinda think they’re more effort than they’re worth... but my wife...