Easter Chocolate Bunny
1/4 cup Coconut oil
1/4 cup Tahini
2 tbs honey
1/4 cup raw cocao
handful cashew - chopped/smashed
1/4 cup activated buckwheat
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch himalyan pink salt
1 tsp vanilla paste
- Combine the coconut oil, tahini and honey on a low heat until fully mixed
- Add the cashews, cinnamon, vanilla, buckwheat, Himalayan salt and cocao
- Using a wooden spoon gently stir until all combined.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for couple of minutes
- Stir again before pouring into moulds
- Allow to cool to room temperature before placing into freezer
- Ready to eat in 90 minutes
Adjust the quantities for cocao if you like it more bitter, likewise, adjust the quantities for the honey if you prefer it sweeter.
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.