Amount Per Serving:
Curried Minced Lamb
Nothing says comfort more than this recipe. Full of aromatic flavours it’s the culinary equivalent of having a warm hug from granny.
500 g lamb mince (grass fed)
1 tbs butter
1 tbs coconut oil
1 brown onion - chopped
4 garlic - roughly chopped
1 tsp mustard seeds
2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp (more if you like it spicy) dried chilli flakes
4 hierloom tomatoes - roughly chopped
400mls coconut cream
1/2 bunch coriander leaves - roughly chopped
pinch sea salt
- Melt the butter and coconut oil on a medium heat.
- I used up the last of my homemade turmeric butter, check out the recipe here
- Add the onion and garlic, once they begin to soften then add the mustard seeds, turmeric and chilli flakes.
- Turn up the heat and add the mince and brown off.
- Add the tomatoes and coconut cream and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes, add a splash of water if needs be.
- Remove from the heat and dress with the coriander and a lime cheek. Enjoy
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.