Chicken and Lacinato Kale in Broth
6 small brown onions - peeled and halved
4 garlic colves - peeled
500g chicken thighs (organic of possible)
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
1 tsp coconut oil
whole bunch lacianto kale (dino) - chopped (including stalks)
500 mls Good Bones bone broth
pinch himalyan pink salt
1/2 tsp dried chill - topping
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- In a baking tray place the onions, garlic and chicken bone broth and pop in the oven for 10 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl place the chicken, add the spices and mix thoroughly
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the chicken thigh and brown-off on a high heat, turning frequently
- Once browned off (5 mins) add to the baking tray in the oven along with the dinosaur kale and onion/garlic
- Cover with foil
- Cook for a further 25 minutes
- Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes
- Serve with some fresh or dried chilli
I used the best quality bone broth from Good Bones. Good Bones are organic and source their bones from ethical producers in Australia. Broth is a fantastic way to nourish your gut and soft tissues. Check out Good Bones for your nearest supplier and more info on organic beef and chicken broth.
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.
Chicken Livers w Asparagus & Mushrooms
I just made this for a dear friend of Matilda's whom had dropped round - it was the first time...
Poached Salmon w Zoodles
I see you rolling your eyes. “Here he goes again with the pretend spaghetti. You can’t fool us Scott Gooding.”...
Buttery Leeks With Eggs
Similar to the green eggs except with more vegetables than leafy greens. Here’s how to get the kids eating some...
Coconut & Cocao Ice-Cream
All I’m going to say is, don’t be lazy... take the Peters Dairy cream out of your trolley and make...