Cafe de Paris Butter
250g unsalted butter
1 brown onion
1 tbs olive oil
2 sprigs fresh thyme
4-6 anchovy fillets - drained
1 tbs capers
1 garlic clove
1 tbs lemon juice
1/4 bunch fresh parsley
1/4 bunch fresh tarragon
There are fewer things in life better than a steak and dollop of cafe de Paris butter. There is a little French restaurant in town which serves very traditional French food and does the best steak with cafe de Paris. I’ve taken the liberty to make my own and cook my home version of the meal because let’s face it, with 3 kids and 2 under 2 yr old, the likelihood of eating out is bloody slim.
Here’s how to rolled:
- Heat the olive oil in a fry pan on a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add the curry powder and cook for 1 minute
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool
- Add this mix to a blender with all the remaining ingredients and blitz for 20-30 secs or until combined
- Transfer to an air tight jar and store in the fridge
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.