Amount Per Serving:
Blanced Veggies w Lemon Aioli
Sometimes I crave such simple food it literally speaks for itself. It’s often after I’ve been travelling and just want the basics when I get home. This recipe is more about the lemon aioli as this is an evergreen recipe that can be rolled out on any any occasion w salad, veggies, chicken or fish
2 carrots - chopped
1 broccoli - chopped
2 zucchini -chopped
1 red capsicum - chopped
1 avocado - sliced
pinch sea salt
1tsp dyjon mustard (aioli)
4 egg yolk (organic/bio-dynamic) (aioli)
1/2 lemon - juiced (aioli)
1/4 garlic cloved - minced (aioli)
1 tsp apple cider vinegar (aioli)
200 mls of each olive oil & avocado oil (aioli)
1 tsp capers (aioli)
- Pick any veggies you want for this and feel free to cut into different shape/sizes too.
- Once you’ve chopped your veggies add them to salted water and pop on the heat and bring to the boil, once boiling turn the heat down to a simmer.
- Meanwhile combine the apple cider vinegar, egg yolk, garlic and mustard to the jug of a stick blender or blender
- Once fully combined gently add the oil whilst constantly whisking/blending to avoid the mixture separating.
- Once the mixture reaching a mayo consistency add the lemon juice and salt.
- If it requires a little more thickening simply whisk some more oil through.
- Add capers or cornichorns too if you like.
- Season the veg and serve with the 2-3 tbs aioli
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.