Amount Per Serving:
A Healthful Treats
2 tbs coconut oil
1/2 cup tahini
1/3 cup Coconut syrup or honey
1/4 cup cocao powder
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch Himalayan salt
pinch cayenne pepper
Here’s how it rolled:
I’ve added a pinch of Himalayan salt and cayenne pepper for a more complex flavour. Feel free to add more seeds such as pepitas, buckwheat or chia.
- In a small saucepan melt the coconut oil on a low heat, add the tahini and honey and combine thoroughly.
- Add the cocao powder, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, pepper and shredded coconut and stir well.
- Once fully combined remove from the heat.
- Pop the mixture in ice cube trays (try using some novelty ones – kids love them).
- Chill for min 90mins in the freezer. Remove and enjoy.
* if you want a more bitter flavour adjust the cocao/sweetner ratio