250g unsalted butter
1 brown onion
1 tbs olive oil
1 tsp curry powder
2 sprigs thyme
1 tbs capers
1 tbs lemon juice
1/4 bunch fresh parsley
1/4 bunch fresh tarragon
Growing up in the midst of the low fat movement butter was always perceived as a treat and something we should only wheel out on special occasions – thankfully my folks didn’t hold this belief and were slapping on my food from day one. I slap it on my own food these days and sometimes with a few additional ingredients.
Here’s how it rolled:
- Heat the olive oil in a frypan on a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add the curry powder and cook for 1 minute
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool
- Add this mix to a blender with all the remaining ingredients and blitz for 20-30 secs or until combined
- Transfer to an air tight jar and store in the fridge
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.