Amount Per Serving:
I love this dish because it looks beautiful and it’s super easy. The cherry tomatoes are a great way to add colour and sweetness, making this the perfect dish to serve up at a family shin dig or dinner party. My preference is usually chicken thigh because it’s not as lean as breast making it extra tender and juicy, but you can use whatever part of the chicken you like.
500g organic chicken thigh - diced
2 tsp olive oil
1 brown onion – halved and sliced
4 garlic cloves – peeled and smashed
1 tsp chill flakes
1 small punnet of cherry tomatoes
1 cup of black-pitted olives – halved
6 MSC anchovy fillets
1 cup baby spinach
pinch black pepper
Super easy and delicious…
- Heat the oil in a large fry pan and add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes on low
- Add the chicken thigh and stir to ensure the chicken is coated in oil, turn up the heat
- Add the chilli flakes and cook for 5-6 minutes
- Reduce the heat to low, add the toms, spinach, anchovy, olives and cook for further 12mins
- Season and remove from the heat
- Serve and enjoy!
The cookbook companion to The Keto Diet,
includes 150 delicious Keto-friendly reipes, all
gluten-free, low sugar, soy-free and non-GMO.